Friday 22 January 2010

India Photos....

At last, as promised some "colour" to fill out the updates I've posted here:

The "Abundant Life" church on the Liberty Children's Home campus; where Hezekiah is the Pastor. NB the loudspeakers on the corner of the roof (see last post)...





And here's Doug sharing in church with Hezekiah translating...
Meanwhile a little sign (in every sense) of the affection that Doug is held in there:
And some of the children from the Liberty Children's Home, with a warm welcome for me too, though not sure about the designation!

Now a couple from COTR, including some of the students in the class I taught for two sessions:

I'm planning to do a written report for Sunday for WCF. If you're not from WCF then let me know and I'll email you a copy if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment