Monday 7 December 2009

Tales of the Unexpected...

Thinking back over the last 12 months, it struck me just how much of what has happened would have been impossible to foresee this time last year. Here are some examples:
  • That we would have ended up buying 3 computers as a family in one year...
  • That I would have been seriously trying to lose weight for the last couple of months (well, seriously most of the time anyway)
  • That Dartford would be top of the Ryman Premier League by such a comfortable margin and with games in hand
  • That as the leadership at WCF we would had to have thought at some length about the hygiene implications of the common cup at communion
  • That we would also have had to think through issues of immigration status and homelessness...
  • That my car radio would now be almost permanently tuned to Capital FM (maybe with children the age of ours something like that should have been predictable, but I didn't see it coming)
  • That I would finally have succumbed, and started a Facebook account and a blog!

A slightly random list admittedly; but does make me wonder what 2010 will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment