Wednesday 29 December 2010

2010 was when....

  • I had my first experiences of India (see here for more)
  • I turned 40...
  • Sheryl & I went to New York to mark both of us turning 40!
  • The fun of 3 children at 3 different schools began to kick in
  • I had the privelege of baptising an 8o year old man and 15 year old girl in the same service
  • My brain and spirit were stretched by the HTB "Holy Spirit in the world today" conference
  • I got a BlackBerry (!)
  • Youthwork sped up the agenda at WCF, and we learnt a lot about not being able to control everything as we looked at taking on an Oasis Youthwork student
  • The boiler at home nearly set the house on fire, meaning that we had to get central heating installed unexpectedly.

There was a lot more besides, but these are some headlines...here's to 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment